It’s no secret that employing someone is difficult – it’s never easy to judge a candidate just from an interview. There are however qualities...
Our Latest Vacancies
Part-time Accounts Manager - Lettings
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 pro rata
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-1pm
Skills: Qualified in Sage 50 Accounts. Strong skills in MS Excel. Must have 2-3 years’ experience, Payroll, bookkeeping, accounts, financial.
Working for a small to medium sized rental and development firm, this is a great opportunity for an applicant looking to utilise their gained accounts skills and experience. This company are offering a stable, relaxed working environment, where growth and progression is available.
The purpose of this role is to keep financial records of all matters associated with the day to day running of various entities associated with the Letting of domestic property and a small building business: Duties to include:
- Maintain the sales ledger, process received rental payments
- Process invoices and imputing details into SAGE
- Prepare end of year accounts
- Present daily progress reports for properties
- Chase tenant arrears
- Issue demands
- Organise payment plans
- Negotiate with legal to issue section notices
- Process agreements and deposits
- Deal with Tenant Enquires
- Liaise with Maintenance Team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exceptionally organised
- Exceptional common sense
- Experience of property lettings
- Sage qualified
- Making payments
- Strong skills in MS Excel and ability to manipulate data / insert formulas and sum accounts etc
- Experience in creating budgets and cash flow forecasts for renovations and new builds
- Able to work independently, and take initiative
- Have excellent communication skills and able to handle complaints in an appropriate manor
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.