Our Latest Vacancies
Account Executive - Hybrid
Our client is a well-established and innovative Data Analysis organisation who helps organisations manage their energy better and are well-respected within their division. They have been established for over 40 years and as a business, they currently have over 3.5k customers and employ over 300 people – this role will be based at their Bristol office on a hybrid basis.
As the Account Executive, you will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience within the utilities sector; supporting the Account Manager in developing and optimising effective relationships between the business and energy suppliers through regular engagement and high-quality reporting.
Job Title: Operations Supplier Account Support
Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 depending on experience
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Location: Bristol, BS34, with hybrid option available after training (2 days in the office)
Benefits Include: Pension scheme, professional qualifications sponsorship, increasing holiday with length of service (start at 20 days rising to 25 days), Holiday EXTRA - purchase up to 5 days extra holiday per year, Employee Assistance programmes – health/legal/counselling, award bonus, Season Ticket Loans, Company social activities inc. Summer BBQ, Festive lunch and much more!
What will your working week be like?
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and knowledge of operational issues that impact supplier performance.
- Compile regular and ad hoc reports from current systems to convey important information both internally and externally
- Work closely with the operations managers and report feedback from meetings. Proactively identify, communicate, and plan for upcoming issues and trends.
- Attend and sometimes lead meetings with energy suppliers through conference calls as well as face to face meetings.
- Work closely with the Business Development team supporting them with their reporting needs
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Consistently professional, confident and calm even in challenging situations.
- Demonstrate a customer focused approach; and an expectation of others to do likewise.
- Supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time.
- Strive to meet objectives and improve performance.
- Reflect and evaluate own performance in order to identify areas for improvement; maintain a learning and development plan.
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.