Our Latest Vacancies
Our client is a growing and very successful IT service provider who pride themselves in providing an excellent level of customer service to all their clients. They believe training is very important and aim to fill the full potential for all of their staff.
Due to continued growth they are currently looking to recruit a Service Coordinator who will be responsible for day to day Service Management of incoming customer phone calls, emails and ticket requests, operating within the Service Delivery framework.
Salary: up to £30,000
Hours: 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday
Location: Finchley, N3 – with the opportunity to work on a hybrid basis
The ideal candidate is someone who can keep a positive relationship with clients, meet deadlines, stay organised, manage conflict and use creativity to find ways to make the service better. The role will focus on keeping clients satisfied with the company's services through managing product reliability issues, tracking product service metrics to assist services being delivered to clients.
Responsibilities for the Service Coordinator
- Working as first point of contact for the clients over the telephone
- Resolving issues, if possible, straightaway
- Delegating and arranging ticket allocation for the team when resolution is not immediately possible
- Overseeing ticket queue and supervising team to update clients or tickets
- Maintaining efficient communication between team and clients
- Ensuring processes are fulfilled to the highest level
- System documentation maintenance and review in ConnectWise and IT Glue
- Administrative duties as required, covering the service desk to ensure its swift and efficient operation
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
The right person will:
- Have experience of working within a customer focused environment, with the drive and ambition to be successful in their post
- Be process driven
- Good IT skills with technical awareness
- Be very organised and used to working in a high pressured environments
- Have the ability to multitask
- Be personable and gain trust of clients and customers
- Have an excellent telephone manor and a great attitude
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search