Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Support Advisor x 10 TEMP
We are looking to recruit 10 x Temporary Customer Support Advisors for a global Insurance & Assistance provider based in Central Croydon.
Salary: £13.46 per hour
Start: ASAP – up to 3 months
Hours: Monday to Saturday (on a rolling shift), 35 hour week to cover between 8am to 6pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain some work experience within this global business - due to an increase in workload, our client is looking to secure multiple temporary members of staff on a long-term basis, to support the rest of the team during this exceptionally busy period. If you are available immediately and have experience working within Customer Service or Administration – please get in touch with us today!
What will your responsibilities include?
You will be supporting this busy Operations Team in the daily administration function, compiling information from the retailers regarding the repair of customer vehicles.
- Liaising with customers regarding their vehicle repair response time
- Advising customers on hire car details and procedures
- Manage a caseload of breakdown assistances on a daily basis, monitoring and managing the retailer’s progress through the repair.
- Pro-actively manage all assigned breakdown cases in partnership with the retailers, to assist in reducing repair times and managing the vehicle through the workshop.
- Update internal systems with relevant information and updates.
- Ensure that all email and system based written communications are professional, helpful and productive.
- Handle calls assertively but diplomatically, resolving issues in a professional manner.
Do you have the required experience?
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a customer focused environment and will possess excellent coordination and communication skills. This role will require a hands-on approach to liaising between customer and retailer and therefore, you should be highly organised, efficient and process driven.
- Previous experience of working within a call centre or administrative environment
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High data entry speed and accuracy
- Excellent telephone manner
- Positive approach to work with ability to think laterally and adapt to changes in a role and duties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to manage own workload
- Ability to create and maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
- Proactive, quick thinking, flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Excellent listening skills
- Detailed and methodical in approach to work
For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.