Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Advisor x 10 - REMOTE
Do you have gained Customer Service experience, working remotely?
Are you looking to work for a leading employer and global organisation that offers extensive opportunities for progression?
If you answered yes, please read on…
As a Customer Service Co-Ordinator your job role will be to provide an efficient and professional response to requests for motor assistance – handling a high volume of inbound calls which vary from a vehicle breakdown on a motorway to a customer calling in if a warning light appears – in all cases, you will need to have confident communication skills to a ensure fast, proactive solution to the caller’s problem.
This really is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Global business – they are looking to recruit 10 x Customer Coordinators to work in a busy and fast paced, team environment, where you will be offered extensive training, fantastic benefits and long-term career progression.
Salary: £25,125 basic plus performance bonus (£1500) and excellent benefits.
Hours:35 hours across Monday to Sunday including weekends. Monday to Friday, shifts between 7am and 8pm, Saturday and Sunday between 7am and 6pm.
Start: 6th February 2023
Location: Fully remote
- Handle all incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a prompt and courteous manner
- Provide a proactive response to assistance calls by advising client on minor technical queries and providing solutions
- To manage each assistance file to ensure that customers receive the most appropriate service
Is this role for you?
- You will need to be a confident communicator – you will be handling 70+ calls per day, so the ability to treat each call professionally, patiently and diplomatically is key!
- Having a natural ability to build rapport with the caller to confirm their ID, specific facts about the problem to turn the call around as quickly as possible whether this be actioning a Technician to attend on site or suggesting an alternative solution.
- The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude.
- Ability to remain calm, even whilst working under pressure.
- Confident IT skills with the ability to learn multiple databases
- GCSE grade C or above, Maths & English
- Full background checking to include credit check and DBS will be carried out for successful candidates
As this role is fully remote, it’s important that you are able to create a healthy workspace, which includes good lighting, comfortable temperature and a suitable desk and chair. You’ll need a quiet and secluded place to work, ideally a room that you can use as a home office, whilst you are working. Your desk should be a suitable size to accommodate a thin client (PC), two screens, keyboard and mouse. While working, a professional environment should be maintained – no background noise or interruptions please!
In addition to the equipment described above, you will also be provided with a smart phone and headset, so you are ready to go! You will need to have a minimum Wi-Fi Internet speed of 10mbps.
Our client is looking for assertive individuals who can work effectively on their own initiative as well as within an extremely busy team. Experience of working within a customer focused, office environment is preferred, however, full training is given. Don’t miss out - get in touch today!
For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.