Our Latest Vacancies
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual, looking for that next step in their career. Based at their Head Office in Redhill, you will be reporting to the Head of Client Management; as a Client Manager, working as part of a small Client Management team. You will need the ability to develop and retain client relationships to ensure the accurate delivery and completion of various tasks/projects within the team.
What will your role of Client Manager involve?
Our client is a successful Energy Consultants who provide tailor made utility management, procurement and support services to businesses that have become disillusioned with using an energy broker or third-party intermediary.
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 (depending on experience), plus benefits to include a Commission Reward (After 6 months probationary period), 28 days annual holiday increasing to 33 after 2 years’ service, Company Pension & Employee benefits scheme (discounts on shopping, days out and holidays).
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, this role is being offered as a hybrid position, with a minimum 2 days working in the office.
Your role will be to support both the client management team alongside the market analysts. You will need to possess a high degree of tenacity, have the skills required to deliver an exemplary level of service, and the ability to forge strong working partnerships both internally with your colleagues and externally with both clients, suppliers and partners.
What will your working week be like?
Key duties & responsibilities will include:
- Manage a portfolio of clients maintaining regular communication with them
- Identify income opportunities within your client portfolio
- Work with internal teams to identify and resolve supplier billing issues
- Cooperate and work with internal teams to solve problems
- Analyse & report to clients on Metering & Data Collection agreements
- Analyse & report to clients on Authorised Supply Capacity agreements
- Act as a liaison with our siteworks partners to help manage client projects
- Accurately process change of occupier requests (moving in/out of a property)
- Maintain accurate data within our internal CRM system (CECIL)
- Provide regular updates to the Head of Client Management
Do you have the key competencies for this role?
The team are looking for a confident and motivated individual, who is genuinely looking to learn and progress within a growing organisation. Self-confidence and resilience will be the key skills needed when building business relationships, along with the following attributes:
- Self-confidence/resilience - have the confidence to take on demanding work and stay calm under pressure.
- Team player - actively participate in a team and encourage cooperation.
- Strong communication skills - be able to communicate information clearly both orally and written in form.
- Planning & Organising - be able to deliver quality results in a timely and cost-effective way.
- Completer finisher - ensure projects are completed thoroughly and pay attention to the smallest of details. Be concerned with deadlines and push to ensure completion on time.
- Personal motivation - sets personal goals which are challenging but achievable. Be enthusiastic and committed to improving personal performance levels.
- Quick thinking/learning - Able to pick up relevant information quickly and learn new tasks rapidly. Responds swiftly and appropriately.
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.