Our Latest Vacancies
Our client is a very successful Veterinary practice situated in Surrey. Working within an often pressurised and fast paced environment you will work alongside a team of receptionists to welcome clients and manage all incoming telephone calls. You will also liaise with all colleagues to ensure client queries are dealt with efficiently and in a timely manner.
Skills: Office administration experience, receptionist, ability to multi-task in a busy environment, reception experience would be ideal, meet and greet clients, booking appointments, taking payments, administration, customer service
Hours: 5 days per week, 40 hour week. This offers a rotating weekly shift pattern which includes the following rota: 8:00-16:00 / 9:00-17:00 / 10:00-19:00 plus one Saturday in six.
*Due to the location of the business, your own transport is essential
Your working week:
- Meeting and Greeting clients
- Bookings clients in for re-check appointments with the clinicians
- Managing the consulting room diary for the different disciplines
- Taking payment from clients and having a basic understanding of insurance and payment plans
- Managing the reception inbox
- Call handling (mainly booking in re-exams or passing on to the correct clinician or department)
- Cashing up at the end of the day (checks done by the accounts team)
Who will this role suit?
This ideal candidate will have office administration experience, reception / customer service background, strong attention to detail and be confident at dealing with people at all levels. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual, who can pick up new tasks quickly.
- Must be a driver due to rural location
- IT Literate
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Good attention to detail
- A strong team player
- Confident and friendly personality
- A passion/love for animals would go a long way
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.