Our Latest Vacancies
IT Support Analyst
Do you have at least 12 months experience in a front-line Service Desk position, with demonstrable experience of working with users at all levels in a support and service management capacity?
If so, then our client, based in Redhill, an exceptional financial services organisation who operate globally, are looking for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join their busy IT department.
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000, 25 days holiday, plus excellent benefits
What will your working week be like?
The job holder will be expected to be pro-active in interacting with users to resolve issues and progress requirements. There will be an expectation to support the implementation of the new back end system.
Responsibilities will include the monitoring of the corporate Service Now system to ensure incidents are actioned and resolved within SLA. Ensure immediate escalation of issues that impact business service levels along with the following:
- Triage incidents and pass to the relevant team, following tickets through to resolution.
- Monitoring of the remedy system and support mailboxes.
- Creation of the manufacturer marketing campaigns with attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
- Retain up to date knowledge of the companies IT support processes to follow and be compliant with all IT security protocols.
- Be fully accountable for all personally assigned tasks, ensuring all progress reporting, issues and matters requiring escalation are carried out promptly and reported to the Application Support Manager.
- Actively communicate with the other members of the IT Support team and ensure all knowledge gained is shared.
- Understand the level of risk involved in incidents raised and prioritise accordingly.
- Deliver pragmatic solutions to problems, carry out comprehensive testing and support the test team through UAT.
Do you have the desired essential attributes?
- Communication - Must possess first class written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with and present to both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Analytical Thinking - Must be capable of approaching a complex task or problem by breaking it down into its component parts and considering each part in detail.
- Attention to Detail - Must be thorough and work to the highest standards.
- Problem Solving, Planning & Delivering - Must be able to adopt an organised and methodical approach to deliver personal and business objectives, using resources effectively to deliver the right thing, in the right place at the right time.
- Time Management - Must display sound time management skills by delivering activity within expected deadlines.
- Understanding of the ITIL framework
- Experience of working to SLAs and KPIs
- Experience facilitating support and resolution through 3rd party suppliers
- Working knowledge of Oracle, SQL or Business Objects
- Exposure to IT technical architecture
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.