Our Latest Vacancies
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for the UK’s leading, privately owned, integrators of electronic security systems; providing the design, installation, integration, maintenance and consultancy services on electronic and physical security systems.
Based at their new and fully refurbished Head Office in Edenbridge, our client is looking to recruit a Service Account Manager - a crucial role within the business which provides essential support to every department; with the primary relationships being with the Sales, Service and Project teams.
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Benefits include: 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Enrolment in Company Profit Share Scheme, annual Christmas and Summer parties.
Interested? Here’s more …
Along with the Chief Operating Officer, the Service Account Manager should be ever-present during all phases of the relationship between the business and the customer, from the point of contract formation (at the onboarding/welcome meeting) to the commencement of the install/takeover (at the on-site launch meeting) and through all aspects of the ongoing relationship through all Service and Maintenance activities.
You will be the ‘Go To’ point of contact for the customers - ensuring that every quote, every query, every report and every requirement is delivered on time and to the customers exacting standards. Achieving this by working closely with the Field Engineering Managers, Service Scheduler, Administration and Accounts team; collectively ensuring each and every customer receives a seamless and enchanting end-to-end experience.
What will your working week be like?
- Take accountability to ensure a smooth transition for the client and operations from contract mobilisations to the day-to-day running of the account
- The initial point of escalation for all areas of concern raised by clients relating to the Service function
- Ensure client documentation requirements are fulfilled on time, accurately and are delivered to a professional standard
- Visit clients in accordance with agreed scheduling, or at least on a bi-annual basis (whichever is greater); conduct structured performance review to ensure client satisfaction and create and deliver account development plans
- Supported by the Chief Operating Officer, responsible for closing out invoice queries and client/supplier complaints/disputes
- Process sales enquiries to job costings
- Ensure Job Costings statuses are updated weekly with realistic completion dates and relevant detailed notes
- Ensure Field Engineering Managers are reviewing all jobs status in ‘Closed Calls to be Checked’ to check engineers comments and ensure all costs are captured and complete the call-in readiness for invoicing
- Ensure all further action calls are dealt with promptly and efficiently – including email follow up with the client first thing each morning
- Distribute and log return results of account-specific CSQ’s (Customer Satisfaction Questionnaires)
- Monitor and provide internal and external reporting on the service delivery to SLA’s and KPI’s in accordance with client contracts. Flag any SLA / KPI issues and assist the Chief Operating Officer in creating and delivering resolution strategies.
- Provide scheduled and ad hoc weekly and monthly internal and client management reports
- At all times to comply with internal policies and procedures and the standards of ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System), ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System), NSI regulations
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.