I am sure you will have heard of GDPR by now, it seems everybody in business is talking about it - and worrying about it! It is a piece of...
Our Latest Vacancies
Business Development Executive
Location: East Sussex, field based (South / South West)
Salary: circa £40,000
Benefits: Car Allowance, Pension scheme, childcare vouchers, 20 days holiday rising with service, Christmas shut down, Death in service
Skills: AV technology, Streaming Technology, Business development, Public sector
Hours: Monday to Friday, in line with business needs
About the Company
Would you like to work for an established company, who have developed their product and service offerings in line with developing technology?
Are you looking for a company that have a clear and defined business development strategy?
If so then look no further! If you have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and goal oriented nature this could be the role for you.
What will your working week be like?
Reporting to the Sales Director and working to achieve agreed targets, you will be responsible for developing business within a defined sector, to win long term contracts. Although you will be required to be in the office some of the time, the majority of working week will be spent on the road, prospecting for new business.
- Working alongside the Business Researcher to create campaigns and generate new business leads
- Planning and creating a realistic sales strategy with the Sales Director; delivering on this plan
- Updating records and conversations to CRM
- Production of KPI reports when requested
- Formulating and delivering presentations
- Attendance at trade shows, either to exhibit or to source new business leads
- Liaison with internal departments to assist in pre-sale tenders and technical document writing
Who will suit this role?
You will already be used to prospecting for new business and presenting to potential clients, ideally with experience in AV or streaming technology. You must be able to manage your time effectively in order to meet the performance targets agreed with the Sales Director;
- Full clean driving license
- Able to work from home in order to save unnecessary travel to the main office
- Experience within AV or Streaming industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solution and product sales
- Ability to fully explore client requirements and ensure that appropriate services are offered
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: AV, Audio Visual, Streaming, Public Sector, Business Development, Sales
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.