I am sure you will have heard of GDPR by now, it seems everybody in business is talking about it - and worrying about it! It is a piece of...
Our Latest Vacancies
Software Admin Support (12 month FTC)
Salary: £18,000 to £23,000 dependent on experience
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, Pension, Private Health Care, Bi-annual health check, subsidised onsite canteen, performance related bonus
Skills: Admin, software, support, graduate, communication, spreadsheets, distribution, legal, billing, contracts
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am and 5pm
About the Company
Working for a leading global professional services company that helps organisations improve performance by offering consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.
Working in the Risk Consultancy Software team, this is a fantastic next step for someone who is well-organised and looking to gain experience in a corporate environment, develop new skills and enhance their career.
What will your working week be like?
You will be responsible for providing admin support to the team of Client Support Coordinators. Duties will include:
- Managing emails, allocating them to co-ordinators
- Reviewing, answering and escalating queries from clients and consultants
- Updating team spreadsheets
- Assisting with distribution activities including creating and dispatching software invoices, software trials/releases, mailshots, letters and software protection keys
- Creating new user accounts for clients
- Carrying out mail merges and checking data is accurately recorded
- Following up on software trials
- Assisting coordinators by chasing tax forms (HMRC)
- Processing annual licence renewal extensions and raising invoices
- Coordinating with the Software Support team to ensure follow ups for clients once a software product/licence is released
Who will suit this role?
- 5 A-C GCSEs including English Language, Literature and Maths as a minimum
- Ideally be a graduate
- Be keen to learn new skills
- Confident, well-organised and computer literate (Excel)
- Good Maths/Accounts ability – able to understand invoices and legal contracts
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Have a passion for working to deadlines
- Able to build strong relationships with colleagues and customers
Keywords: Admin, software, support, graduate, communication, spreadsheets, distribution, legal, billing, contracts
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.