Since emerging from lockdown workers up and down the country are starting to gear up for the annual Christmas party. Understandably some will be...
Our Latest Vacancies
Part-time Call Handler x 3 TEMP
Ideally you will have previous experience of handling a high volume of calls, along with commercial office experience, although this is not essential. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and growing organization - you will be answering inbound calls as well as responding to emails and web chats.
Salary: £12.50 per hour
Hours: 21 hours minimum, 3 days per week (including a Monday), between 08:00 – 18:00
Start: ASAP – 3 months temp, with a view to permanent
What will your working week be like?
Working as part of a busy contact centre, you will mainly be taking inbound calls. You may be required to answer queries via email and be asked to provide support to the administration and customer service team.
- Respond efficiently to inbound telephone calls, voicemails, web chats and emails. Clearly and accurately document your discussion and any actions due to be taken.
- You will be handling a high volume of inbound calls (50+ per day) responding to members queries; password resets, pensioner payroll, death notifications and data change requests
- Aim to resolve caller queries on first contact by utilising knowledge tools
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service, adapting to different caller scenarios and challenges
- Hit individual and team targets
Who will this role suit?
Successful candidates will need a very confident and professional telephone manner and be able to navigate the internal systems quickly and efficiently to find answers. Candidates must also be very process driven, have strong attention to detail and have the ability to respond to a high volume of incoming calls on a daily basis.
You will have the following attributes and qualifications:
- English Language GCSE at Grade C (equivalent 9-4 new marking scheme)
- Keen to provide an exceptional service, with a positive and caller focused attitude
- Good communication skills (listening, spoken and written)
- Natural problem solver, able to work to a high level of accuracy
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets
- Computer literate
- Works well independently (on calls) as well as part of a team to achieve department targets
- A background in a customer service environment or with DB / DC pensions experience is desirable, but not essential.
Please note - a Basic Disclosure check (DBS) and credit check will need to be passed should you be successful. As part of the selection process, you will be required to carry out a short telephone roleplay and interview.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.