Since emerging from lockdown workers up and down the country are starting to gear up for the annual Christmas party. Understandably some will be...
Our Latest Vacancies
Recruiter - TEMP
- Accountable for the performance of the College recruitment hub, overseeing all activity and carrying out day to day supervision of the recruitment team.
- Manage and facilitate recruitment in allocated client areas to ensure that this is effective, timely and in line with legislation. Being responsible for the full recruitment and selection cycle and consulting and updating the HR Team, Head of HR and Executive Director as appropriate.
- Ensure that the recruitment team develop and fully utilise the erecruiter system, producing reports on recruitment statistics, ensuring that an up to date and comprehensive record of all candidates is maintained on Excel which satisfies legal, audit and Service Level Agreement requirements.
- Make sure that recruitment procedures and recruitment documents / letters are up to date, comprehensive and that they are followed with all recruitment assignments having the appropriate paperwork prior to becoming active.
- Oversee the job description and person specification bank, ensuring that all roles have recent and accurate documentation in an easy to access format.
- Provide a weekly report on all recruitment activity and email this to the full team, to include attendance at meetings with the Executive Director and HR Business Partners.
- Adhere to the recruitment budget and update the HR Team regularly on all related matters and providing analysis of spend/success per campaign.
- Directly source appropriate candidates for the vacant roles you coordinate, with minimal need for the use of expensive recruitment agencies, by using social media, networking, job boards, the College (and/or College Group) website and all media available and appropriate.
- Provide support, advice and coaching to the recruitment team, managers and staff on all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Ensure that the candidate experience is maximised and that timely verbal offers of employment are made to candidates after gaining appropriate approval and passing to the HR Advisor to complete accurate Offer Letters and Contracts of Employment.
- Take part in cross college activity, such as open events, enrolments, exams.
Will you suit this role?
Working within a fast-paced, often pressurised but very friendly Recruitment & HR Team. You should be able to remain focused when working to deadlines, have strong communication and organisational skills. along with the following:
- Educated to a minimum A-Level standard (or equivalent)
- Maths & English GCSE / Level 2 equivalent
- Significant proven experience in a Recruitment role with similar responsibilities, including resourcing and recruiting candidates to a range of roles
- In house recruitment experience would be beneficial
- Experience of working successfully in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience of using a Recruitment Information Database and reporting from this
- Familiarity and utilisation of CV databases, job boards and social media for candidate attraction
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Experience in an educational, or regulated, environment would be ideal
- Have the technological ability to complete work both on Campus and remotely, to include experience of utilising voice conferencing, ideally via Microsoft Teams, and of working from home
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.