Our Latest Vacancies
Contracts Administrator - 12 month FTC
Start date: April 2018
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Skills: construction, property, housing, administration, coordinator, reception, contracts, subcontractors, building manuals, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00-17:30
Established for over 90 years this company work to develop housing and public properties across key sectors. They pride themselves on their traditional values, whilst being able to continuously develop their product offering, skills and people. The client is now looking to recruit a Contracts Administrator to cover a 12 month maternity contract.
What will your working week be like?
- Chasing and collating weekly report figures
- Collating Considerate Constructors Scheme scores and distributing ideas to the teams
- Covering Reception when required
- Deal with day to day general administrative enquiries from contracts team
- Handle incoming / outgoing post including typing letters where required
- Producing site induction booklets in PowerPoint
- Production of Building Manuals in co‐ordination with Contracts Managers and assisting aftercare with O&M queries
- Regularly chasing for subcontractor’s insurances
- Setting up new and existing subcontractors on to our database
- Site start up packs
Who will suit this role?
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- Construction background/ knowledge.
- Demonstrates willingness to undertake further learning, where appropriate.
- Develops and maintains constructive working relationships in order to provide team support.
- Identifying and dealing with problems at an early stage.
- Knowledge of Building Manuals is desirable.
- Learns and supports the team with the implementation of new technology.
- Manages personal and team deadlines effectively.
- Solid knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strives to achieve technical and quality standards in area of expertise.
- Takes responsibility and make decisions within own area of work.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: construction, property, housing, administration, coordinator, reception, contracts, subcontractors, building manuals, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.