Our Latest Vacancies
Customer Service Advisor
Do you have a strong customer focus and experience working within Sales Order Processing?
Do you enjoy working in a small, friendly team environment?
If so, this could be your ideal next step! Our client are a well-established and successful manufacturing business; they are looking for a passionate, customer focussed and driven individual who can build strong business relationships with customers and suppliers alike, to ensure the business continues to grow.
What will your working week be like?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service professional to join a successful business. You will be part of a dedicated internal sales team, where your main responsibilities will include:
- Prioritise and process customer orders and enquiries submitted by telephone, email, post or other medium in an efficient, courteous and prompt manner
- Identify and include all costs associated with sales orders (accruals), raise any price queries for resolution to the Business Line Manager
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- Check product availability for customer orders / Order or arrange restock of product as necessary
- Investigate, resolve and communicate customer complaints relating to shortcomings in services
- Initiate the account set up process for new customers; advise credit controller of any accounts needing credit limit set-up; record all standard customer information on ‘SAGEx3’ system
- To ensure all relevant quality procedures are followed so as to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Identify orders held for credit issues and manage the order until resolved. Escalate where necessary
- Raise the purchase order and sales order in normal way. Arrange transport. Raise delivery notes for hauliers. Raise Pro-forma invoices
- Continually develop to achieve and maintain departmental and company KPIs
- Be pro-active/self-motivated and to carry out telephone selling/cross-selling when appropriate
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (4pm finish on a Friday)
Who will suit this role?
You will be an experienced Customer Service professional with at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar, sales order processing role; strong communication skills and the ability to build long lasting business relationships will be your key to success in this position. Experience of order processing essential.
You must be able to work in a small but extremely busy team environment; speaking to new and existing clients, to ensure an excellent level of customer service to ensure long lasting relationships are built and repeat business is gained.
If you can offer the following skills & attributes – apply today!
- Comprehensive administration skills
- Friendly and professional approach
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment as part of a team
- Deadline driven, with the ability to prioritise
- High attentive to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.