Our Latest Vacancies
Head of Client Services 12 month FTC
Would you like to work for an award winning, forward thinking, innovative Digital Marketing Agency?
Do you already hold hands-on experience of directing and leading multiple teams of Account Manager within a B2B environment?
More about the business ….
We are proud to be representing one of the UK’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies, who have continued to grow throughout the pandemic; and plan to do so further throughout 2021. With turnover doubling every year, awards overflowing from their trophy cabinet and ambitious - but realistic - targets for the future, there's never been a better time to join the team. Headquartered in Brighton, this B2B Agency provide sophisticated digital marketing services to hundreds of businesses, from innovative start-ups to sector leaders and global brands.
The role of Head of Client Services is a 12 month contract, will be based in their modern head office in Brighton and is offering a competitive salary of £60,000- £65,000 (plus sought after benefits!).
Still keen? Here’s more ….
The Head of Client Services is focused on supporting, directing and leading a growing department of Client Services Executives to deliver strong levels of client retention and growth.
Leading the fast-growing Client Services Department over the next 12 months, you will be managing its growth from 3 teams to 6. Additionally, you will be required to;
- Support and manage Client Services teams to achieve their monthly/annual KPIs
including revenue, retention, win-backs, and customer satisfaction.
- Drive strong client retention and growth through problem-solving and developing new strategies.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and leadership to the growing client services leadership
- Supporting, implementing and managing the business strategy and Client Services
- Reporting on performance, key KPIs and risks to senior management team.
And finally …
Our client will be looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- 2 years’ experience of managing multiple teams of B2B client relationship managers
- Experience leading a department, (i.e. overall accountability for departmental performance).
- Experience of working to customer satisfaction, plus revenue and commercial targets.
- Experience of managing KPI-linked bonus schemes
- Experience of using and managing CRMs and client management platforms (e.g. Salesforce, ChurnZero, Gainsight, PlanHat)
- Experience of implementing strategy and managing cross-functional change
- Strong skills as an influencer, coach, communicator and relationship builder
- People-focussed with an empathetic, consultative approach to training, supporting and mentoring colleagues.
- Strong track record of identifying opportunities to improve the client experience and ways of working.
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords: client services, B2B, account manager, sales, new business, client relationship, digital marketing, lead generation, customer service. Manager, Team Lead.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.