Our Latest Vacancies
Salary: up to £21,000
Skills: Administration, planning, organising, strong communicator, costings/quotes, problem solving, strong excel, Navision, process driven
Hours: 08:30 to 17:00, 5 weeks holiday, on-site parking, company pension, social events
About the Company
A successful and highly accredited Service and Installation business are looking to recruit a Service Administrator to join their expanding team. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where your priorities will be ever changing – often having to work under pressure, identifying and understanding customer specific processes.
This is an exciting time to join this rapidly growing business – you will be part of a newly formed Service group that is striving for excellence. This will be a demanding role where a high rate of work, quality and accuracy will be expected, but in return you will be part of a friendly team with the chance to develop, learn and grow within the business.
What will your working week be like?
- Daily processing and calculation of costs for call-out and small project work for revenue calculations
- Daily submission of cost to their nationwide clients
- Using up to 4 different software packages for cost submissions
- Setting up and maintaining customer contracts
- Daily interaction across the teams to troubleshoot invoice problems
- Reviewing sub-contractor invoices for authenticity
- Intensive usage of Excel
Who will suit this role?
The successful candidate will have previous administration experience - service industry knowledge would be ideal, however, this is not essential and full training will be provided.
- Must be system hierarchy aware, seeing the bigger systems picture
- Able to quickly identify and understand customer specific processes
- Methodical, accurate, low error rate
- Quick and accurate typing
- Excel knowledge essential ( intermediate user )
- Good MS Office skills – have the ability to navigate various systems
- Team centric and willing to help others
- Well presented, professional, confident, polite
- Excellent Communication Skills – both written and verbal
- Highly organised and flexible, with the ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Able to work under own initiative, be proactive and work efficiently as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.