Our Latest Vacancies
Sales Advisor - Retail
Interested? …… Here’s more:
Salary: £22K - £24K DOE plus commission on sales that could add up to £13K a year for a successful candidate.
Hours of work: 09.00 - 17.30 (10.00 - 16.00 on Sunday) Working 5 days a week with a requirement to work weekend days. The job holder would need to work spring / summer Bank Holiday days as these are core sales opportunities. Not every weekend will be expected but staggered so will look like; 1 weekend day, 2 weekend days or weekend off.
NB: FULL DRIVING LICENCE AND OWN TRANSPORT ESSENTIAL.
What will your day look like?
- Achieve the sales and margin targets
- Constantly evolve the in-store presentation of the product range
- Work with other staff and management to capture all sales opportunities
- Acquire a deep understanding of the product features, advantages and benefits
- Active participation in sales meetings - reporting against targets and proposing sales initiatives
Will you have the experience needed for this role?
Our client is looking for a focused professional who will gain a quick understanding of the niche product range in order to be informative and passionate about their high-end range of furniture. You will have gained sales experience within a professional setting that believes in offering first class customer service. You must offer a friendly yet professional service and be a true peoples person.
- Successful experience in a specialist / premium retail sales environment ideal
- Fully understands the customer journey towards a luxury purchase
- Skilled salesperson with the ability to question, present benefits and close
- A passionate individual with an engaging personality who forms excellent customer relationships quickly and naturally
Should you not hold experience within a niche retailer setting, you may come from an alternative face to face sales environment, maybe you are working within Sales/lettings, or maybe recruitment and looking for a change of direction within your career.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.