Our Latest Vacancies
Early Years Teacher
Come and join a caring and passionate Nursery based in Putney who are looking for a QTS Qualified Early Years Teacher.
Open Monday to Friday, 51 weeks of the year, this Nursery is a caring “home from home” setting located in a private gated environment just minutes from Putney High Street.
Benefits: Competitive salary, holiday entitlement, pension, career progression, excellent, friendly and supportive team.
Salary: Up to £26,000
Position: Early Years Teacher
- Keep updated and abreast with all regulatory requirements with regards to safeguarding, childcare practice and education
- Exemplify best practice under the statutory guidance for the EYFS
- Support all team and engage in positive teamwork
- Establish secure and nurturing relationships with all children
- Fulfil the key person role including assessment and record keeping
- To be sensitive to and pro-active in supporting disadvantaged and vulnerable children and their families
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet all the needs of the children
- To implement any new skills and knowledge learnt through training with daily practices
- To read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role
- Manage behaviour in accordance with the settings behaviour policy
- To uphold professionalism always – time keeping, attendance, ownership and accountability
- To be an advocate to promote our company ethos and company benefits
- A Childcare and Education Qualification equivalent to QTS.
- 3 years in a Nursery setting.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.