Our Latest Vacancies
Come join a family run Nursery situated in the heart of Leatherhead!
They are currently looking for Nursery Practitioners to join their high calibre, hardworking and creative team. This family run business is looking for a friendly and fun individual who is passionate about helping the young lives of children.
Benefits: Competitive salary, bonuses, flexible shifts, 30 days holiday, excellent access to public transport, ongoing professional development etc.
Position: Nursery Practitioner’s
Salary: Up to £19,500
- To initiate and contribute to a programme of activities that meet the individual needs and interests of the children and the EYFS and involves other team members as appropriate.
- To provide a high standard of observations, record-keeping and understanding of your key children’s development and learning journeys.
- To ensure practice and provision meets the EYFS and other guidelines and feedback to the management team constructively.
- To fully engage with and support good team working.
- To liase with and support parent, carers and other family members and form professional parent partnerships, sharing their children’s developmental and learning journey.
- To lead where appropriate and share knowledge and practical experience with all colleagues, particularly with understanding and implementing the Nursery policies and procedures, EYFS curriculum, training courses, best practice etc.
- To be flexible within the working practices of the Nursery, be prepared to help where needed.
- To work alongside the management team and colleagues to ensure that the nursery’s philosophy and standards are fulfilled.
- To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
***For your information:
- *Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
- **Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
- ***Not for you but you know someone suitable. Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
- Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.