2020 has been rubbish; I’m sure we can all agree on this! Pull up a chair, pour yourself a coffee (or tea) and let’s chat about how we can...
Our Latest Vacancies
Part-time Administration Assistant
A leading law firm, based in Redhill, is looking to recruit an Administrator to join one of their busiest teams.
If you are looking to secure a permanent office-based Admin role, on a part-time basis, where you can learn and develop or equally use your existing administrative skill set this could be the right role for you.
Organisation and excellent communication skills are key to this role and you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a vibrant and modern working environment.
Salary: £9,625 - £10,750 plus excellent benefits including a birthday voucher, day off, healthcare, pension and so much more!
Hours: 17.5 hours per week over 4-5 days - to suit the successful candidate
What will your working week be like?
- Ensuring that all compliance is carried out on all files
- Ensuring that all files are opened, closed and archived in accordance with the firm’s procedures
- Booking catering/lunches/brunches and teas/coffees
- Drafting and formatting documents
- Arranging internal and external conference calls
- Answering and transferring calls. Responding and resolving queries.
- Faxing, filing, scanning and uploading documents ensuring all logs are detailed and correct
- Coordinating diaries
- Adopt a business like, polite and sensible approach in your telephone and written dealings with clients, other solicitors and third parties
- Adhere to the client care standards set out in the firm's terms of business and Standards Manuals
- Write letters and produce documents in so far as possible in plain English and with a high quality of presentation
Who will suit this role?
- Educated to a minimum GCSE standard with a C in Maths and English
- Suitable candidates would ideally have a minimum 1 years solid Admin experience within professional services
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Candidates must be highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Admin, calls, post, meetings, queries, filing, faxing, scanning, spreadsheets, coordinator, support, Excel, Word
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.