2020 has been rubbish; I’m sure we can all agree on this! Pull up a chair, pour yourself a coffee (or tea) and let’s chat about how we can...
Our Latest Vacancies
Job Title: Administrator
Salary: £19,250 plus excellent benefits including a birthday voucher and day off, healthcare, pension and so much more!
Skills: Admin, calls, post, meetings, queries, filing, faxing, scanning, spreadsheets, coordinator, support, Excel, Word
Hours: 9am – 5pm
About the Company
A leading Law Firm are looking to recruit an Administrator to join a busy and fast paced team!
If you are looking to learn and develop and be the administrative hub of a corporate team then this could be the role for you!
Organisation and excellent communication skills are key to this role and you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a vibrant and modern working environment.
What will your working week be like?
- Booking internal and external meetings and sending out agendas
- Booking catering/lunches/brunches and teas/coffees
- Filing both in paper and electronic format
- Prepare bundles of documents as required
- Drafting and formatting documents
- Communicate with clients regarding any urgent matters
- Arranging internal and external conference calls
- Answering and transferring calls. Responding and resolving queries.
- Faxing, filing, scanning and uploading documents ensuring all logs are detailed and correct
- Coordinating diaries
- Work with highly confidential information and maintain a high level of discretion
- Distribute the post amongst the team
- Ensuring that all files are opened, closed and archived in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- Ensuring that all compliance is carried out on all files
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to clients. To achieve this, you will be expected to:
- adopt a business like, polite and sensible approach in your telephone and written dealings with clients, other solicitors and third parties
- adhere to the client care standards set out in the firm's terms of business and Standards Manuals
- write letters and produce documents in so far as possible in plain English and with a high quality of presentation
Who will suit this role?
- Strong proven experience/evidence of using Word
- GCSE English and Maths at A-C or equivalent
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge and experience of administration systems
- Good knowledge of Outlook and Excel
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Ability to work under pressure and within fixed time constraints
- Ability to relate effectively to people at different levels inside and outside the Firm
- Clear, concise and logical verbal and written communication skills
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.