Let’s face it, we all strive to get paid as much as possible and feel we are appreciated by our employer. When you first accept a job offer,...
Our Latest Vacancies
Nursery Manager - Purley
Our client is currently recruiting a hands-on Nursery Manager for two of their fantastic settings based in Purley and South Croydon!
The Nursery Manager is a qualified professional with strong management experience, who is responsible for the overall day to day management of the nursery. They develop and motivate their staff, ensuring a high standard of childcare practice throughout the nursery and excellent level of customer service to parents.
You are required to be on the Nursery floor in order to help build relationships with all the children as well as supervision of staff and general administration.
- NVQ Level 4 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a Managerial role in day care
- Knowledge of current legislation and guidance
- To be responsible for the overall management, planning and development of the Nursery
- To devise, communicate and regularly review policies and procedures ensuring high standards of care and education, fulfilling the requirements of Ofsted
- To create a welcoming environment which provides for the well‐being of all the children attending the nursery
- To be responsible for people management – including recruitment, induction, performance reviews, disciplinary process, grievances and managing absence
- To lead, motivate and develop the staff team
- To identify training requirements for all team members. To produce and ensure the delivery of the nursery training plan. To evaluate the effectiveness of all training carried out within the workplace
- Take responsibility for establishing and developing operational procedures, help recruit and train staff and work to ensure the commercial success and long-term sustainability of the venture.
- Ongoing support will be provided by the Director and other Management figures and external agencies, as appropriate.
- Both office-based and working within the 3 different rooms
- To be responsible for the overall management, planning and development
Benefits: Up to 33 days holiday, bonus, on-street parking, pension, team building and social events.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable. Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.