Let’s face it, we all strive to get paid as much as possible and feel we are appreciated by our employer. When you first accept a job offer,...
Our Latest Vacancies
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse
Are you looking to further your career within Childcare?
Have you completed your Level 3 Qualification?
A fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Nursery Nurse to join a beautiful nursery based in the Bromley area, who are offering a generous salary alongside a great benefits package.
Two of our beautiful client’s nurseries based in Bromley and West Wickham are looking for a strong Nursery Nurse to join their supportive and upbeat teams.
To be successful within this post, the suitable candidate will have the following:
- Minimum Level 3 Early Years Childcare qualification
- Training in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Training in child protection and safeguarding children.
- Experience of working in a childcare setting for 12 months
Duties will include:
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the Nursery.
- Operate a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area in conjunction with other staff.
- To keep a proper record of achievement file on your key children, for parents, which will include carrying out regular observations on your key children.
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team and liaise with and support parents and other family members.
- To be involved in out of working hours activities, e.g. training, staff meetings and planning meetings, open days, sports days, parents’ barbecue, Christmas party, parents’ evenings and open evenings etc.
- To be flexible within working practices of nursery. Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the Nursery, e.g. preparation of snack meals, weekly cleansing of equipment etc.
- Work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the philosophy behind the project is fulfilled
- Look upon the nursery as a “whole” where can your help be most utilised, be constantly aware of the needs of children.
- Ensure each child is collected by someone known to the nursery
- To respect the confidentiality of information received.
- To develop your role within the team especially with regard as a key person.
- Specific Child Care Tasks such as the preparation and completion of activities to suit the child's stage of development, to ensure that mealtimes are a time of pleasant social sharing, washing and changing children as required and providing comfort and warmth to a sick child.
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development.
- To be aware of the high profile of the nursery and to uphold the nursery standards at all times
- To ensure that all nursery policies and procedures are followed and maintained at all times.
- Establish and maintain a responsible and caring relationship with each parent, child and other member of staff.
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.