Let’s face it, we all strive to get paid as much as possible and feel we are appreciated by our employer. When you first accept a job offer,...
Our Latest Vacancies
Senior Service Engineer - Dental
This family run Dental Equipment provider have gone from strength to strength since inception, running a successful surgery fit out and maintenance service to loyal clients across the UK. They offer employees the opportunity to increase their earning via performance related pay, opportunities to upsell to clients during installations and service.
- To provide an excellent level of Dental Engineering solutions to the customer and client.
- Provide Appropriate replacements suggestions when financially viable.
- Install, service and maintain Dental equipment.
- Communicate effectively through a range of platforms in a prompt manner.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical failures repairing where possible.
- Assist in the production of quotations and Invoices through accurate record keeping.
- Ensure correct stock levels are kept both on vehicle and within the Warehouse.
- Repair second hand equipment and prepare it for resale through the Used section.
- Maintain and replenish from stock tools required to make tie effective repairs when on the road.
- Problem solve solutions on dated equipment to ensure surgery downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Provide telephone technical support to customers.
- Regularly complete the vehicle log book and take suitable action against any vehicular failures.
Who will suit this role?
You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a Service Engineer role, ideally within Dental, however training will be provided for a tenacious individual who is keen to learn a new skill set.
- Experience with x-ray or digital imaging equipment is advantageous
- You must be well-presented and able to maintain a clean working environment.
- You must have a full clean driving license.
- This role will be based around the A3, M3, M4, M40 corridors; all within 45 minutes of M25.
- You must possess excellent communication skills for effective interaction with diverse groups of people.
- You must possess a friendly personality to be easily approachable by all persons.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Possession of a polite, thoughtful and friendly attitude.
- Ability to meet up with given deadlines
- Ability to multi task and still work effectively.
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.