Our Latest Vacancies
£25,000 to £30,000
Our client is a very successful Veterinary practice situated in Surrey. Working within an often pressurised and fast paced environment you will lead from the front, working with a team of receptionists to welcome clients and manage customer expectations.
Skills: Office administration experience, receptionist, ability to multi-task in a busy environment, reception experience would be ideal, meet and greet clients, booking appointments, taking payments, administration, customer service
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm you will also be on the rota to cover Saturdays working 10am-14:00 (likely to be 1 in 5)
**Due to the location of the business, your own transport is essential
Your working week:
The main purpose of this role is to manage reception staff. You will work with the team to ensure high levels of client services are maintained, liaise with all colleagues to ensure client queries are dealt with efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Managing reception team;
- performance management including appraisals
- training new staff members
- managing absence
- recruitment of new staff
- Represent reception team in supervisor meetings
- Liaise with hospital manager regarding client service standards and procedures
- Oversee client feedback on irecall system and highlight issues to Hospital Manager
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Liaise with clients regarding appointment cancellations or postponements and making appointments for re-exams
- Ensure telephone and email enquiries are forwarded to the relevant colleagues
- Manage room bookings and trouble shoot any issues
- Dealing with clinician’s letters
- Taking payment for treatment
- Ensure the reception area is kept clean and tidy, liaising with Hospital Auxilliary when necessary
- Liaising with Client Care Manager regarding any complaints from members of staff or public
Who will this role suit?
This ideal candidate will have gained experience working within a similar role, at management/supervisor level.
- Experience in a supervisory position
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong team management skill set
- Attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- Good team working skills
- Ability to deal with and provide solution for any raised queries
- Flexible approach to hours and work
- Strong administrative skill set
Benefits include: 33 days holiday including BH, private healthcare after probation, statutory pension, non-contractual bonus scheme, staff reduction for treatments, training provided
***For your information***
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.