Our Latest Vacancies
What will your working week be like?
• File opening for new matters using the practice management system
• Creating editable and non-editable PDF bundles of documents
• Communicating with clients to obtain ID and schedule meetings etc
• Produce information by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving and copying data in both Word and Excel, and uploading to shared platforms
• Organising meetings; scheduling couriers, preparing expenses, costs and billing reports and estimates
• Maintaining diaries of fee earners by planning and scheduling conferences, recording key dates
• Preparing and paying invoices and tracking payments.
• Maintain client confidence by keeping client/ lawyer communication free flowing
Who will suit this role?
• Educated to a minimum GCSE standard with a C in Maths and English
• A background in Property or Estate Agency is a bonus but not essential
• Suitable candidates would ideally have a minimum 6 months solid Admin experience within professional services
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Candidates must be highly organised with excellent attention to detail
• The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Admin, calls, post, meetings, queries, filing, faxing, scanning, spreadsheets, coordinator, support, Excel, Word
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.