Our Latest Vacancies
School Liaison Officer
• To increase communication links with schools, expanding contacts and raising awareness of what the whole College can offer
• To support the curriculum Heads of Department (HoDs) in the development of the 14-16 curriculum plan, ensuring we deliver an efficient and comprehensive offer that supports progression
• Provide tailored tours of the College for school groups or on occasion on a one-to-one basis to promote curriculum and support services
• To liaise with schools, colleges and staff, and arrange delivery of events such as Taster and assessment days, Pupil Premium, Open Events, induction programmes and awards ceremonies
• Liaise with key school contacts to create a schedule of assembly presentations; and deliver presentations across all age groups
• Attend school Open, Careers and Year events to represent the College, promoting a positive image of the College at all times and to deliver presentations to large year groups, specialist talks to smaller groups or on a 1:1 basis
• Collate and review destination and achievement data ensuring key school dates are met. Maintain the School Events Outlook calendar as a central base to ensure visibility of activity careers adviser networks
Who will suit this role?
The successful applicant will ideally hold current experience of working within an education environment, either in a school or a College.
You will need demonstrable experience of building and maintaining strong working relationships with local organisations along with proven experience of delivering presentations and event management.
In addition to all the above, you will work with an exceptional College Group and team, whom work hard to ensure students achieve the best support and development, enhancing their future prospects and career opportunities.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; administration, events, careers fair, education, funding, safe guarding, customer service, graduate
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.