Registering with YourRecruit couldn’t be easier!
- Let’s get you registered in a matter of minutes!
- Looking for a new challenge in your career?
- Do you feel its time you moved up the ladder?
- Do you want to try something completely different?
- Do you feel undervalued where you are?
- Do you feel envious when a fellow worker changes jobs?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, let us help you…
- We’re not a faceless organisation treating you as a number; we treat every one of our candidates as an individual.
- We’ll look after you; enjoy a one to one chat with your own Recruitment Advisor to discuss the next step in your career.
- We’ll spend time with you to gain an understanding of your talents and your skills; your experience and all-round attributes.
- Only then will we match you to the vacancy or indeed the vacancies that we believe are right for you.
So, don’t put off making what could be your best career move to date. Register now That special role is waiting for you!
Our recruitment services come highly recommended and we have been provided with many testimonials from contented clients and applicants.
Once you have tried out our services for yourself you may like to enjoy the benefits of our recommend a friend programme where you can claim cash, vouchers or something else of your choice.
Registering with YourRecruit (UK) Ltd
You can register online by submitting some basic information and by uploading your CV. Your details will be sent to our consultants who will be in contact in the following 48 hours to arrange a suitable appointment. You will need to come to our office dressed as you would do for an interview and bring with you your passport for Birth Certificate as identification.
Depending upon the role you are applying for you may be asked to complete some tests on our Prove It! testing platform and this can be done remotely at home with results emailed directly to us.
Registering in the branch
Alternatively, you can register in our offices. We will ask you to complete our application forms including an equal opportunities form, maths and English test and confidentiality agreement. You will then speak to your friendly Recruitment Advisor who will ask you about your experience and future requirements and discuss any vacancies that may be of interest.
We will need to take copies of your passport for I.D purposes and copies of any relevant qualification certificates during this meeting.
Conditions of registration
YourRecruit only operates in the UK and can only process applications from applicants who are resident and eligible to work in the UK.
YourRecruit is committed to the principle of equality regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religious belief, political opinion or affiliation, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or disability. Policies will be applied that are fair, equitable and consistent with skills and abilities.
YourRecruit Data Protection Notice
YourRecruit (UK) Limited will use your personal information and information we obtain from other sources to provide you with our services. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to our processing this information for administrative purposes.
To download a timesheet please click here.